**MUST BE BROUGHT TO OUR WESTLAKE LOCATION FOR TUNE INSTALLATION**
HS Tuning Selected APR Performance Package. Get the most out of you Stage 1 ECU Upgrade with the APR Open Carbon Fiber Intake System.
APR’s ECU Upgrades are the best dollar-per-horsepower modification one can make to improve engine performance. The upgrades dramatically increase horsepower and torque, making for an exceptionally quicker and more exciting vehicle. This is made possible through APR’s optimization of the factory engine management system to take full advantage of the engine’s capabilities, without needing any end user adjustment. The ECU Upgrades are available with various features and supported octane levels and each stage is compatible with most typical bolt-on modifications. The software is installed to the vehicle’s factory ECU through the OBD-II port, resulting in a clean and headache-free install. Furthermore, for those looking for tuning with a limited powertrain warranty, APR Plus has you covered!
- Horsepower – More horsepower throughout the whole rpm band
- Torque – More torque throughout the whole rpm band
- Warranty – APR Plus is available, providing a factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty
- Stages – Multiple performance levels depending on installed hardware
- Fuel Grades – Multiple octanes from which to choose
- Acceleration – Accelerate faster with more power and reduced throttle lag
- Brake Boosting – Left foot braking or brake boosting added
- Speed Limiter – Go as fast as you want with the speed limiter out of the way
- Rev Limiter – Increased redline for higher revving
- Standing Limiter – Increased standing limiter for higher revving at idle
- Motorsport Limiter – With the soft limiter removed, you’ll get full power right up to the hard, “bap bap bap” redline fuel cut
- Economy – While cruising, or driving normally, your fuel economy may benefit from our optimized calibration
- Direct Port Programming – Clean and easy install through the OBD II port without removing the ECU
- Free Updates – Get free updates for life
- Guarantee – 30 day money back guarantee
The APR Stage 1 ECU Upgrade is the first step towards making more power! This simple upgrade requires no engine hardware modifications and produces 433-465 HP with 364-385 of torque. To get more power, the vehicle can be outfitted with an upgraded intake, cooler, catback exhaust, and various other bolt-on modifications all without requiring any new modifications to the ECU.
APR Stage 1 is available for 91 AKI, 93 AKI, 100 AKI, and 104 AKI in North America, and 95 RON, 98 RON, 104 RON, and 108 RON in the Rest of the World.
The APR Open Carbon Fiber Intake System is the ultimate intake system for the 3.0 TFSI. The factory system is dramatically undersized, creating a power robbing inlet restriction that’s ever-so apparent at higher horsepower levels. To address this, we’ve done away with the airbox completely and created a new drop-in open system that literally installs in minutes. Our beautiful carbon fiber air-dam directs air into our massively oversized 7″ filter with frontal inlet, and includes a thick T304 Stainless-Steel heat shield and air buffer-gap on the back of the carbon fiber shell to reject heat from the engine bay. The 4″ inlet is compatible with the factory inlet, or the upgraded APR Ultracharger System, and creates an uninterrupted airflow path into the supercharger for maximum results. With flow bench gains as high as 268 CFM at 28″ of H2O over the factory intake system, we were able to measure an average of 17 AWHP more than the factory system. The intake looks the part with extremely precise fitment, and delivers a scream from the supercharger like none-other. This is the intake system you’ve always needed!
- Massive airflow improvements
- 502 CFM at 28″ of H2O Stock
- 770 CFM at 28″ of H2O APR w/ UC
- Massive power gains: 17 AWHP @ Stage 2+ (93)
- Carbon fiber air-dam
- T304 stainless steel heat shield
- 7″ cotton filter with frontal inlet
- SAI breather filter included
- Billet-aluminum mounting feet
- Billet-aluminum 4″ flange adapter
- Compatible with stock and APR Ultracharger setups
- Easily installs in minutes