The APR Catback Exhaust System personalizes your vehicle’s looks, sound and performance. Beautifully hand-crafted T304-stainless-steel components adorn the system with stunning TIG-welding throughout. Their straight-through brushed-finished mufflers smooth the exhaust note to a deep growl, without adding restrictions or rasp. Strong high-quality bracketry and OEM-style clamps hold the system steadily in place, making the install or removal a snap, and fitment simple, yet precise. Dual 2.5″ mandrel-bent exhaust paths provide an ultra-smooth path, steadily feeding exhaust gasses out of the quad exit system, while looking tidy from under the rear bumper. Their cast valve housings enable the vehicle to be fitted with the factory electronic valve actuators, retaining OEM valve operation for variable sound levels. Finally, their 170x112mm ovalized diamond black exhaust tips finish the system, adding a classy RS-inspired touch to the rear of the vehicle.
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Dual 63.5mm mandrel-bent brushed tubing with quad 63.5mm outlets in dual tips
- 170x112mm ovalized diamond black tips
- Dual exhaust valves
- Brushed-finished sound absorption mufflers
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- OEM style slip clamps
- Plug and play design
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- Larger diameter tips compared to stock
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
- Easy to install
There are no reviews yet.