APR’s ECU Upgrades are the best dollar-per-horsepower modification one can make to improve engine performance. The upgrades dramatically increase horsepower and torque, making for an exceptionally quicker and more exciting vehicle. This is made possible through APR’s optimization of the factory engine management system to take full advantage of the engine’s capabilities, without needing any end user adjustment. The ECU Upgrades are available with various features and supported octane levels and each stage is compatible with most typical bolt-on modifications. The software is installed to the vehicle’s factory ECU through the OBD-II port, resulting in a clean and headache-free install.
- Horsepower – More horsepower throughout the whole rpm band
- Torque – More torque throughout the whole rpm band
- Program Switching – Change programs and access features with your cruise control stalk
- APR Mobile – Change programs and access features with your smart device
- Valet Mode – Neuters the vehicle, giving the driver minimal output
- Anti-Theft – Password protects driving the vehicle
- Security Lockout – Password protects program switching
- Fault Code Erase – Resets ECU fault codes and adaption on the fly
- Fuel Grades – Multiple octanes from which to choose
- Acceleration – Accelerate faster with more power and reduced throttle lag
- Brake Boosting – Left foot braking or brake boosting added
- Speed Limiter – Go as fast as you want with the speed limiter out of the way
- Economy – While cruising, or driving normally, your fuel economy may benefit from our optimized calibration
- Direct Port Programming – Clean and easy install through the OBD II port without removing the ECU
- Guarantee – 30 day money back guarantee
- Free Updates – Get free updates for life
The APR Stage 1 ECU Upgrade is the first step towards making more power! This simple upgrade requires no engine hardware modifications and produces 217 HP with 211 FT-LBS of torque. To get more power, the vehicle can be outfitted with an upgraded intake, catback exhaust, and various other bolt-on modifications all without requiring any new modifications to the ECU.
APR Stage 1 is available for 91 AKI, and 93 AKI in North America, and 95 RON, and 98 RON in the Rest of the World.