The 2.5T EA855.2 Engine has a beautiful engine cover, but only if you opted for the carbon fiber upgrade package. For everyone else, you’re left with a somewhat underwhelming plastic cover. Even if you have the upgraded carbon fiber cover, it’s time for a refresher. Enter the APR Carbon Fiber Engine Covers! APR has added a new carbon fiber design that’s drop dead gorgeous. Available in Gloss Carbon Fiber Twill, and Exotic Gloss Forged Carbon Fiber, the new covers are sure to turn heads. They match the overall shape and theme of the factory cover, but ooze aesthetic appeal thanks to the carbon fiber materials, red and black accents, and of course, the world renowned APR logo plate. The engine cover looks right at home in an otherwise stock engine bay, but shines when paired with an APR intake system. Simply plug and play, no tools necessary! Of course, it doesn’t affect emissions, and some on the internet have even suggested it may add horsepower, at least more than stickers do, but we have not verified this claim. Get yours today and GOAPR!
- Significantly enhances the appearance of the engine bay
- Exotic gloss forged carbon fiber with red and black accents
- Features the world renowned APR logo that’s sure to turn heads and delight
- Reduces weight by 32% over stock (Plastic version)
- Enhances vehicle performance with weight reduction
- Reduces weight over the front axles
- Optimizes weight distribution
- Plug and play upgrade with no tools necessary
- Replaces the factory engine cover
- Likely adds more horsepower than stickers (unverified)
- Emissions compliant
There are no reviews yet.