APR’s drop in intake filters are a direct replacement upgrade for the Porsche 911 (992) 3.0T and 3.7T engines. The proprietary performance intake filters use a high flow cotton gauze filtration material that was flow-bench optimized and is directly compatible with the factory intake system and future APR intake systems. The filters flow up to 9% more than their stock counterparts. The intake system will see reduced pressure drop at the same flow rates. This puts less strain on the turbochargers and maximizes performance, all while sharpening throttle and turbocharger response. On top of this, the filters are serviceable, meaning they can be washed and cleaned for many years to come!
- Filters flow up to 9% more than stock
- Lower pressure drop than stock at the same flow rates
- Maximizes performance while sharpening throttle response
- Washable and reusable cotton gauze filter material
- Flow-bench optimized design
- Works at any stage of performance
- Compatible with stock and future APR intake systems
- Emissions friendly
There are no reviews yet.