APR Iridium Pro Spark Plugs are the excellent upgrade for tuned engines. Their spark plugs are made from Iridium, which is one of the strongest materials you can use in this type of application. They run cooler, resist preignition, last longer than other materials with higher melting points, and even require less voltage to produce a strong spark. The electrode is harder and stronger than other materials, can dissipate heat more easily, is better protected from melting, cracking, and other limitations found with standard plugs. These plugs were designed for use on tuned and higher output vehicles that benefit from a plug cooler than the factory heat range. They are great for high boost, high cylinder pressure, high cylinder temperatures, and high power situations, and they pair nicely with a set of APR ignition coils, where applicable.
- Heat range 9 spark plug (Similar: Bosch 3, Brisk 10, Denso 27, and NGK 9)
- 152% higher melting point than silver, 125% higher than copper, and 38% higher than platinum.
- Stronger than copper and platinum
- Designed for high performance / tuned vehicle applications
- Non-projected insulator design
- Lower required supplied voltage
- Cooler operating temperature than stock plugs
- Optimized electrode design for hard to ignite fuels, such as ethanol
- Resists preignition better than stock plugs
- Perfect for upgraded APR vehicles
- An excellent match for APR ignition coils
- Thread reach: 26.5mm
- Thread diameter: 14mm
- Hexagon: 16mm
- Seat Type: Gasket
- Install Torque: 25 Nm
- Made in the EU
Always check sizes, gap, and heat range specs before installing. Installation of the wrong length plug can cause damage to the engine. You must verify this before installing the plug.
There are no reviews yet.