APR’s TCU Upgrade dramatically improves upon the transmission’s function, drivability, and performance through a myriad of enhancement and custom features. Normal daily driving is smoother as we’ve improved upon the normal quirks and complaints associated with the driving experience. Sporty driving is far more capable with increased torque capacity, clamping pressure, faster shifting times, more capable launch control, and more! Both are optimized to deliver faster acceleration by matching the power output delivered by our ECU Upgrade. This all comes with customizable features you can choose while flashing the TCU to personalize the transmission to your desire! Lastly the software loads to the factory TCU through the OBD-II port, resulting in a clean and headache-free install.
- Optimized part throttle drive and sport maps
- Optimized wide open throttle drive and sport maps
- Increased clutch pressure
- Increased clutch torque limits
- Manual downshift lockout limit increased
- Lightning fast paddle response
- Lightning fast shift times and AMAX mode
- Reduced pull-away delay
- Customizable auto up-shift behavior
- Customizable 3-step launch control
- Lightning fast launch control
- Launch control enabled with ESP on
- Launch counter
- Gear display active in drive and sport
- Direct Port Programming – Clean and easy install through the OBD II port without removing the ECU
- Free Updates – Get free updates for life
- Guarantee – 30 day money back guarantee
Launch control enabled with ESP on
Launch control can be used with ESP on. In some situation with the right setup this may improve your launch, although ESP will get in the way with too much tire slip.
There’s no software limit to the number of launches possible on the transmission.
Gear display active in drive and sport
Drive, sport and manual mode all display the current gear in the MFD, digital dash or virtual cockpit.