The APR Intercooler System is a massive front mounted upgrade that dramatically reduces intake air temperature (IAT), minimizes heat soak, and provides increased performance! The system is an easy to install, direct bolt-on design, that is recommended at every stage of performance.
- Dramatically lowers intake air temp (IAT)
- Increases HP while minimizing power-robbing heat soak!
- Dynoed 26 AWHP over to the factory system (STG 1 93)!
- Effective cooling for more than double factory horsepower levels!
- Massive frontal surface area and core volume
- 6.38″ x 25.33″ x 3.16″ – 161.6 in² front. & 510.67 in³ volume – OEM
- 10.4″ x 22.00″ x 3.50″ – 228.8 in² front. & 800.8 in³ volume – APR
- Highly effective core design
- Bar-and-plate core with staggered and louvered fins.
- Rigorous testing determined core style, fin density, and size.
- Low pressure drop + highly effective cooling = high performance!
- Smooth cast end tanks
- Engineered for low turbulence/restriction and maximum flow.
- Organically shaped to promote airflow across entire core.
- Pressure tested to prevent power robbing boost leaks.
- Easy to install
- Simple plug-and-play design with no trimming or drilling necessary!
- Designed by engineers with lasers
- With the best equipment and smartest engineers, it just works!