The APR Intercooler System is a massive front mounted upgrade that dramatically reduces intake air temperature (IAT), minimizes heat soak, and provides increased performance! The system is an easy to install, direct bolt-on design, that is recommended at every stage of performance.
- Dramatically lowers intake air temp (IAT)
- The factory intercooler reaches dangerously high IAT levels, even on the stock ECU!
- Massive frontal surface area and core volume
- 3.125″ x 5.75″ x 28.25″ – 162.4 in² front. & 507.62 in³ volume – OEM
- 2.250″ x 16.2″ x 22.00″ – 356.4 in² front. & 801.90 in³ volume – APR
- Highly effective core design
- Bar-and-plate core with staggered and louvered fins.
- Rigorous testing determined core style, fin density, and size.
- Low pressure drop + highly effective cooling = high performance!
- Smooth cast end tanks Engineered for low turbulence/restriction and maximum flow.
- Organically shaped to promote airflow across entire core.
- Pressure tested to prevent power robbing boost leaks.
- Easy to install
- Simple plug-and-play design with no trimming or drilling necessary!
- Designed by engineers with lasers
- With the best equipment and smartest engineers, it just works!