The NEUSPEED Hi-Flo Turbo Discharge Conversion – K04 kit includes all the parts needed to remove serious restrictions from the discharge side of the turbocharger. First, a newly machined billet aluminum discharge adapter reduces restriction with its smoothbore. Unlike its OE counterpart, the new adapter reduces turbulence and reversion.
Attention to detail is NEUSPEED’s forte, so take notice of the machined lip on the mounting flange that ensures leak-free performance. Secondly, a new silicone hose is included to mate to our new discharge adapter. The next and most important item in the kit, our newly manufactured 57mm inside diameter discharge pipe with a rolled lip on one end to make securing the silicone hose easy and trouble-free and on the other end a billet aluminum fitting that connects to the factory intercooler hose. Consequently, all restrictions are removed with the kit’s full-diameter flow.
All these benefits are attained with no modifications to the vehicle – this is a simple bolt-on part.
With this kit installed, you can expect better response with less turbo lag and more horsepower.
- CARB Exempt. EO# D-236-21
- Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- The actual part is shown in the photo.
12 & 6 CLIP NOTCH POSITION FITMENT (48.02.69)
- 2008 Audi TT (8J) build date BEFORE 09/03/2007 2.0T FSI (BPY) with K04 conversion. and 2006-08.5 2.0T FSI transverse engines (BPY) with K04 conversion..
- 2009-2011 Audi TTS (CDL)
- 2010-2014 VW Golf R
- 2006-2007 Audi A3 2.0T FSI (BPY) with K04 conversion.
- European Audi S3 (8P) 265HP (BHZ)
- VW Scirocco R
- Golf Mk5 GTI Special Edition 230HP and Golf Mk6 35th Anniversary Edition
This part only fits UP TO a specific VIN range in 2007 for GTI Mk5, Jetta Mk5, 2008 EOS, and Passat:
- GTI Mk5 VIN UP TO 1K_7W129620
- Jetta Mk5 VIN UP TO 1K_7_191156
- EOS VIN UP TO 1F_8_001500
- Passat VIN UP TO 3C_8E137353 and 3C_8P076055
3 & 9 CLIP NOTCH POSITION FITMENT (48.02.70)
- 2008-2009 Audi TT (8J) build date AFTER 09/03/2007 2.0T FSI (BPY) with K04 conversion.
- 2008 Audi A3 8P 2.0T FSI (BPY) with K04 conversion.
- 2007.5-08.5 2.0T FSI transverse engines (BPY) with K04 conversion.
This part only fits AFTER a specific VIN range in 2007 for GTI Mk5, Jetta Mk5, 2008 EOS, and Passat:
- GTI Mk5 VIN AFTER 1K_7W129620
- Jetta Mk5 VIN AFTER 1K_7_191156
- EOS VIN AFTER 1F_8_001500
- Passat VIN AFTER 3C_8E137353 and 3C_8P076055
Perhaps an easier way to determine which part is correct for your vehicle, you will need to look at your original discharge pipe. If the locking notches for the pipe’s retaining clip are located at 12 o’clock and 6 o’clock positions, you need part number 48.02.69.
If your OE pipe has retaining clip notches located at the 9 o’clock and 3 o’clock position, please use part number 48.02.70. Please contact us for additional assistance in determining the correct part for your specific vehicle.