- Horsepower – More horsepower throughout the whole rpm band
- Torque – More torque throughout the whole rpm band
- Warranty – APR Plus is available, providing a factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty
- Stages – Multiple performance levels depending on installed hardware
- Fuel Grades – Multiple octanes from which to choose
- Ethanol – Ethanol support from E60-E85 for maximum performance
- Acceleration – Accelerate faster with more power and reduced throttle lag
- Linear Throttle – Pedal maps adjusted for a more linear feel
- Brake Boosting – Left foot braking or brake boosting added
- Rev Limiter – Increased redline for higher revving
- Standing Limiter – Increased standing limiter for higher revving at idle
- Speed Limiter – Go as fast as you want with the speed limiter out of the way
- Auto Start/Stop Inversion – Auto Start/Stop defaults to the off position
- Exhaust Flaps – Enhanced power delivery and drivability through recalibrated exhaust flap actuation
- Added Safety – Additional safety features and protection modes added
- Economy – While cruising, or driving normally, your fuel economy may benefit from our optimized calibration
- Boost Gauge – The factory boost gauge displays accurate boost and reacts more quickly
- Power and Torque Gauges – The factory power and torque gauges are accurately rescaled
- Direct Port Programming – Clean and easy install to the factory ECU without opening the case
- Free Updates – Get free updates for life
- Guarantee – 30 day money back guarantee
The APR Stage I ECU Upgrade is the first step towards making more power! This simple upgrade requires no engine hardware modifications, and produces 431-480 HP with 467-549 FT-LBS of torque depending on fuel grade. Gains as high as 85-123 HP and 103-176 FT-LBS of torque are available throughout the power band, depending on fuel grade and factory output, making the vehicle exceptionally quicker in all scenarios.
APR Stage 1 is available for 91 AKI, 93 AKI, 100 AKI, 104 AKI, and E60-E85 fuel grades in North America, and 95 RON, 98 RON, 104 RON, 108 RON, and E60-E85 in the Rest of the World.
Please note, our E85 software is not a full flex fuel program. In this mode the engine is only designed to work on E85, as found directly at the pump, including both summer and winter blends from E60-E85. Using traditional pump fuels in this mode may result in engine damage. Do not manually blend with traditional pump fuel or race fuels or use race specific barrels of E85. To ensure proper E85 content levels, APR recommends using an E85 content sensor.
There are no reviews yet.