Blow the top off. Presenting the AWE AirGate™ Carbon Intake for MQB vehicles.
- California Air Resources Board Executive Order #D-832
- Designed, engineered, and tested in-house at AWE
- Available with or without AirGate Lid
- Max gains of 9 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (Golf R, stage 2 software)
- Durable and washable high-flow AWE S-FLO Filter included
- Perfect integration with OEM air inlet
- Retains stock mounting locations
- UV-stabilized resin and clear coat
- Handcrafted from genuine 2×2 carbon fiber
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
The MQB AirGate™ Carbon Intake
Options and adjustability with AirGate™.
Lid on or lid off, the AirGate™ Carbon Intake can evolve on a whim with a few turns of three easily-accessible hex screws. Want to hear more turbo inductions sounds from within the cabin? Go topless. Prefer to keep it stealthy? Simply bolt the AirGate™ lid in place.
Constructed of genuine 2×2 carbon fiber, the AWE MQB AirGate™ Carbon Intake maintains appropriate water draining provisions while utilizing factory mounting points, integrating with the factory ram air inlet seamlessly.
The S-FLO Filter
The included AWE S-FLO Filter is designed to ensure easy service and to maximize airflow by sitting in the direct path of ram air from the front inlet. This increased air flow unlocked maximum gains of 9 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque out of the Golf R, paired with stage 2 software.
The AirGate™ Carbon Intake can be purchased with or without the AirGate Lid. If you want to add the lid later, no problem.