KW V4 Clubsport: 3-way damping adjustable coilovers
The technology of the 24-hour race winner
Using the Nordschleife as it’s testing grounds and the 7-post rig, KW developed it’s KW V3 Clubsport coilover kit. Wheel loads, vehicle weight and chassis reinforcements (for increased body stiffness) can all be taken into consideration with adjustment capabilities of the KW V4 Clubsport. Similar to KW V4 Racing 3-way damping adjustable coilovers, low-speed and high-speed compression adjustment is done via KW’s patented two-valve control on the valve manifold.
By hand, you can tune the low-speed compression damping with six precise clicks on the purple adjustment dial. The gold adjustment dial allows the user to change the high-speed compression damping with 14 precise clicks. Rebound adjustment is provided with 16 clicks, each providing a noticeable change. A reduction in rebound forces provides a more comfortable ride quality suitable for highway driving.
– 16 precise clicks in rebound adjustment dampening
– Adjustable compression damping with 6 clicks in low-speed range and 14 precise clicks in the high-speed range
– Seamlessly ajdustable lowering
– TÜV-tested adjustment range
– High-quality components for long-term durability
– Independent damping force adjustability with aluminum spherical bearing top mounts available
|Front Lowering:||0.4″ to 1.4″|
|Rear Lowering:||0.2″ to 1.2″|
- 02: Front height adjustable by threaded shock bodies. Rear height adjustable by adjustable spring perch.
- 37: For cars which have electronic dampers, make sure they are shut down. Specific electronical damper shut-downs are available from KW. Please check our accessories list
- 57: Only for cars with a clamp diameter of 54,6 mm on the front axle
- 67: Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle.
- 97: Clubsport coilover with top mount: only with front axle top mount available
There are no reviews yet.