Extreme high performance polyglycol brake fluid. Far exceeds the standards of DOT 4. The package is filled with Nitrogen, increasing shelf life and eliminating contamination while factory sealed. Extremely high dry boiling point helps prevent vapor lock and brake fade during hard use, with excellent recovery time. 313°C dry – 216°C wet.
FMVSS 116 DOT 4 / SAE J 1703 / ISO 4925
Extreme thermal resistance and stability :
The very high boiling point (312°C / 594°F), superior to conventional DOT 5.1 non silicone base / DOT 5 silicone base fluids (260°C / 500°F mini) and DOT 4 (230°C / 446°F mini) enables an effective brake even under extreme conditions.
Efficient when rainy :
The very high wet boiling point (205°C / 401°F) superior to conventional DOT 5.1 non-silicone base fluid (180°C / 356°F mini) and DOT 4 (155°C / 311°F mini) enables to keep an efficient brake system when rainy. Indeed, DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluids have the property to absorb humidity in the air, which reduces their boiling points and increases the risk to get to “vapor lock” phenomena. The wet boiling point is measured by humidifying the product with about 3.5 % of water.
- Avoid mixing with polyglycols based brake fluid with lower performances.
- Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM).
- Store brake fluid in its original container, tightly closed to prevent absorption of moisture.
- Aggressive chemical product if contact with hands, paint or varnish.
- If skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water.