NEUSPEED‘s All-Stainless Steel Catalyst-Back Exhaust system rivals the best that any Audi/VW tuner has to offer, their high standards of fit, quality, and design. The Golf R Mk8 exhaust uses quality T304 stainless mandrel-bent tubing for maximum flow, a passive/active resonator in the front pipe, and two Helmholtz drone canceling technology cans at the rear (no reduced inner cores to restrict flow), OE style connections, precision fit flange, copper gasket, and hardware included. No exhaust flappers on our exhaust either, just pure sound!
Daily driving is void of intrusive cabin drone while an aggressively deep, rich sound is maximized during open throttle/high torque conditions.
- T304 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Brushed Finished 3″ Tubing, “Y” Split 2.5″ Tubing
- Stainless Steel Polished Rear Cans – Drone Canceling Technology
- Direct-Fit to OE Down-Pipe
- OE Style Connections
- Precision Fit Flange with Copper Gasket
- Stainless Steel Quad 4.25″ Polished Slash-Cut Tips
- Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Actual part shown in the photos
- Fits: 2022-up Volkswagen Golf R Mk8 2.0L TSI
- To eliminate exhaust flapper fault code and/or CEL, VCDS is required to uncheck Exhaust Flaps Installed.
- Neuspeed’s installation instructions suggest that you should tuck and zip tie your factory exhaust valve connectors up and out of the way. In our shop, we have been installing valve simulators (linked below) to keep the connector’s electrical contacts from being exposed to rain, salt, and snow. This minimizes the possibility of having a corrosion related electrical issue in the future.