APR Ignition Coils are designed to be a direct plug-and-play upgrade to factory coils, and provide greater energy output, ensuring a stronger and more consistent spark. It’s commonplace replacement of factory ignition coils with those taken from the higher output vehicles as they are often believed to provide greater energy output. However, testing often proves that they are no more powerful than the factory coils they are replacing. APR Ignition Coils increase energy output by up to 8% over stock. They are a direct upgrade or replacement, and come with a unique red housing!
Fits 2022+ Volkswagen Jetta / Taos 1.5T
- Up to 8% more energy output than stock
- Red housing with APR Logo
- True upgrade, not just aesthetic
- Direct plug-and-play
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Plug and Play. PLEASE NOTE – If your factory ignition coils look physically different, other than color, these upgrades are not compatible.